Popeye would have fallen head over heels in love with this dish, it’s easy, it’s tasty and most of all, healthy.
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 2 ounces of pasta
- 10 ounces of spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 2 ounces of feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 15 ounces of black olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 16 pieces of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Olive oil
Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled garlic cloves.
In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook the pasta as per package instructions. Drain and set aside.
In a large wok, heat olive oil and sauté the garlic for about 3 minutes, or until aromatic.
Add the shrimp and stir-fry until both sides are pink. Remove from heat.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, spinach, cheese, red onion and olives.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Transfer the pasta in a container and pour over the salad dressing mixture and garlic shrimp. Toss to coat evenly.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and serve chilled.
Number of Servings: 8 servings of shrimp with garlic sauce on chilled spinach pasta.