A very healthy recipe that you can make in a jiffy. Tastes wonderful either baked or grilled each and every time.
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 4 pieces of tilapia fillets, rinsed and pat dried
- 1 tablespoon of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled garlic cloves.
Preheat the oven to about 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Spray a baking tray with non-stick cooking spray and place the tilapia fillets onto the baking dish.
Drizzle lemon juice and butter on top of the fillets and sprinkle with garlic, parsley flakes and pepper to taste.
Bake for about 20 – 30 minutes, or until the fish is white and flaky.
Transfer into a serving plate and serve immediately.
Number of Servings: 4 servings of lemon garlic tilapia.