Lemon Garlic Shrimp
Get your seafood fix on with this tangy and savoury dish. This will be a great conversation piece among your guests, especially when served kebab style.
- 2 pounds of large shrimp
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons of fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Wash the shrimp, peel the skin but leave the tails and devein. Set aside.
- Combine the lemon juice, white wine, garlic, BBQ sauce and black pepper inside a Ziploc plastic bag, shake to blend the mixture thoroughly.
- Add the shrimp to the plastic bad and marinate in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to about 300 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Skewer the shrimp using bamboo or metal skewers. Place the kebabs on the grill and cook for 2 minutes for both sides, or until the meat is pink and cooked through.
- Transfer into serving platter. Serve with dip.
Number of Servings: 6 to 8 servings of lemon garlic shrimp.