Lemon Garlic Chicken
This lemon garlic chicken recipe is the perfect mix of savory and tangy. Serve this for a sure hit dinner that’s sure to be remembered by everyone as a signature dish.
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of fresh garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup of chicken stock
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Table salt
- Ground black pepper
- 4 pieces of chicken thighs
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- span>Preheat the oven to about 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the chicken thighs and pat to dry. Set aside.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, chicken stock, lemon juice and oregano in a large bowl. Add a few dashes of salt and black pepper. Stir to mix evenly.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and place the chicken thighs on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake the chicken for about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and cover with aluminium foil. Let the baked chicken rest for about 10 minutes to allow the juices to further infuse. Serve.
Number of Servings: 4 servings of lemon garlic chicken.