You don’t need those fancy pricey spreads when you’ve got everything you need in a no-frills home-made garlic butter recipe. Perfect as spread or dip your seafood in garlic butter sauce tonight!
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 4 bulbs of fresh garlic
- Table salt
- Ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Place the garlic bulbs in the food processor and pulse until desired fineness is achieved.
- Add the unsalted butter and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Pulse the ingredients together until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Scrape the mixture out of the food processor and transfer garlic butter onto a serving dish or container. Serve.
Number of Servings: Several loafs of bread, depending on your desired thickness when spreading garlic butter.