Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Impress your family on your next get together with this fantastic honey garlic pork chop recipe. It will leave your family hungry for more.
8 -10 pork chops
- 1/3 of cup of honey
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons of fresh garlic
- 1 cup of bread crumbs sprinkled over the top
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Wash and clean the pork chop. Pat dry and set aside.
- Crack eggs in a small bowl, add few drops of water and whisk to make a wash. Pour the bread crumbs onto a large Ziploc bag.
- Dip the pork chop into the egg wash and place inside the Ziploc bag. Shake well to let the bread crumbs stick to the surface of the pork chop.
- Preheat the oven to about 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat the olive oil on a medium-sized pan and cook both sides of the pork chop until golden brown. Meanwhile, combine the honey, garlic and BBQ sauce together.
- Transfer pork chop to a baking pan and brush with the sauce. Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the pork chop is cooked through. Place on a serving plate and serve.
Number of Servings: 1 serving of honey garlic pork chops.