Honey Garlic Chicken
Satisfy your cravings with this spicy, tasty honey garlic chicken recipe. This dish can be made in minutes, during parties, and is sure to be a hit with your friends.
- 1 pound of chicken wings
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cups of butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons of fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of table salt
- 1 tablespoon of tabasco sauce
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Wash and clean the chicken wings. Pat to dry and set aside.
- Mix the honey, BBQ sauce, butter, garlic, chili powder, salt and tabasco sauce together in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken wings to the mixture and toss to coat well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Leave the chicken in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour if possible, to let the flavours infuse.
- Bake the chicken wings for about 1 hour to 1 and ½ hour, or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with dip on the side.
Number of Servings: 2 servings of honey garlic chicken.