Are you tired of the conventional ways of barbecuing? Why not try out this easy recipe for your next weekend BBQ feast? Your family will be so happy with this tasty, succulent, delightful BBQ chicken dish.
- 4 pieces of chicken thigh fillets
- 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 and ½ of teaspoons honey
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 3 cloves of fresh peeled garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds, toasted
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken. Set Aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, honey, sugar, broth, lemon juice, fresh garlic, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Add the chicken to the marinade and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil the marinade for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until it forms a thick consistency.
- Skewer the chicken and cook for about 5 to 10 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
- Remove chicken from the heat and place on a wire rack.
- Using a pastry brush, apply the marinade to both sides of the chicken. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Transfer chicken thigh fillets on a serving dish and garnish with parsley. Serve.
Number of Servings: 4 servings of honey garlic balsamic chicken.