This homemade garlic bread recipe is so simple and scrumptious. It can be served alongside a pasta dish or a comforting bowl of soup. The possibilities and pairings are just endless. This is how to make homemade garlic bread!
- 2 cloves of fresh peeled garlic, sliced in half vertically
- ½ cup of softened butter. Unsalted variety is recommended
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- Cracked black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sliced loaf of bread. Day old bread is recommended.
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Using a toaster or a flat pan, toast the bread until it turns to a light shade of brown.
- While the bread is still warm, rub the minced fresh garlic clove on one side of the bread.
- Using a pastry brush, spread the softened butter on both sides of the bread.
- Sprinkle the bread with cracked black pepper.
- Drizzle the bread sparingly with extra virgin olive oil.
- Finally, sprinkle chopped parsley. Best served while the bread is still warm.
Number of Servings: 5 – 6 servings of homemade garlic bread.