There are so many uses for granulated garlic around the kitchen. It’s best used for easier addition to seasonings, dry rubs and as toppings.
- Bulbs of large fresh garlic
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Crush the garlic with the side of a wide knife and discard the remaining skin.
- Thinly slice the garlic cloves and place in single layer on a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake the garlic slices at about 100 to 150 Degrees Fahrenheit for about 1 to 2 hours, until the garlic is dry and crumbly at touch. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place dried baked garlic in a food processor and pulse only until desired granule texture is achieved.
- Using a funnel, transfer the granulated garlic to a clean, airtight container. Use as needed.
Number of Servings: 8 to 10 tablespoons of granulated garlic.