Ginger Garlic Paste
Ginger garlic paste is a must in the kitchen. You can whip up this amazingly simple recipe at the comforts of your own kitchen.
- 600 grams of ginger, peeled
- 400 grams of fresh garlic paste
- 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon of table salt
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Scrub and wash the ginger to clean, then peel and chop the ginger.
- Combine the garlic and ginger in a food processor and pulse until a coarse paste is achieved.
- Pour the vegetable oil, vinegar and salt into the paste. Grind for a few more minutes until a fine paste texture is achieved.
- Scoop out the paste into a clean, air-tight jar and place in the refrigerator. Use as needed.
Number of Servings: 1 jar of ginger garlic paste.