Tired of your usual afternoon tea varieties? Shake things up a little with this invigorating and refreshing garlic tea recipe.
- 4 cups of water
- 5 cloves of fresh garlic, crushed
- Lemon juice, from 1 piece of lemon
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Bring the 4 cups of water in a large pot to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice and ginger to the water. Stir well.
- Cover the pot and let the mixture steep for at least 30 minutes.
- Strain the tea into 4 individual cups. Add honey as desired and serve hot by reheating or add ice cubes.
Number of Servings: 4 servings of garlic tea.