Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Make your pasta dinners twice as interesting with this mouth-watering recipe, though be warned, addiction is highly likely to happen.
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh garlic, minced
- ¾ pound of fresh shrimp
- ½ pound of cooked pasta
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- Table salt
- Ground black pepper
- Parsley, chopped
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and add the olive oil.
- Sauté the garlic over medium high heat for about 2 minutes, or until brown and aromatic.
- Add the shrimp and sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired. Cook the shrimp for about 5 minutes, or until pink and cooked through.
- Pour the cooked pasta and toss lightly to coat all the pasta with the juices.
- Transfer into a serving platter, garnish with parsley and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve.
Number of Servings: 2 servings of garlic shrimp pasta.