Are you new in the neighbourhood and want to cosy up to the neighbours? Well, you can certainly leave a lasting impression on them by serving up this scrumptious, mouth-watering, and easy to make recipe. You’re sure to be the talk of the town, in the best way possible!
- 1 pound of shrimp
- 4 tablespoons of tequila
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh peeled garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon of parsley
- ½ teaspoon of Cajun seasoning
- Cayenne pepper
- Table salt
- Ground black pepper
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Pineapple chunks for garnishing
- Green olives for garnishing
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Clean and devein the shrimp. Tails can be left untouched for presentation purposes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk all the ingredients together and pour into a large Ziploc bag.
- Place the shrimp in the Ziploc bag and let it marinate for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to about 300 to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grill the shrimp to about 5 minutes, or until the meat turns into pink.
- Skewer the shrimp in between pineapple chunks using metal skewers and top with olives. Serve.
Number of Servings: 3 to 4 servings grilled garlic shrimp.