Garlic Scape Pesto
- 7 pieces of garlic scape
- 5 to 10 pieces of almonds
- ¼ cup of romano cheese
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Lemon zest
- Table salt
- Ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Wash and slice the garlic scapes in half.
- Place sliced garlic scape in a food processor and add the almonds, olive oil, and cheese plus lemon zest.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired. Pulse the ingredients until it forms a paste-like consistency.
- Transfer pesto into a clean, air-tight jar and use as needed.
Number of Servings: 1 small jar of garlic scape pesto.