Make your movie nights yummier with this easy garlic cream sauce recipe. Pair it with chips, nachos or fries! The possibilities are endless.
- ½ cup of water
- 1 bulb of fresh garlic
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- Table salt
- Ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Pour the water into a medium-sized saucepan, bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove the garlic skin and finely mince.
- Add the garlic to the boiling water and reduce the liquid for about 5 minutes, or until almost evaporated.
- Wash and finely chop the parsley.
- Pour the heavy cream and parsley, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Stir the mixture constantly.
- Cook for about 3 minutes or until the sauce thickens, remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Let the creamy garlic sauce cool and serve.
Number of Servings: Good for 4 servings of garlic sauce.