I’m willing to bet that you have rarely met a person who dislikes potatoes. If ever you do you will win their hearts with this simple, yet fantastic garlic roasted red potato dish.
- 1 pack of dry garlic and herb soup mix
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic, sautéed
- 8 small red potatoes for roasting, cleaned and cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 16 ounces of broccoli
- 1 cup of cubed ham, cooked
Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled garlic cloves.
In a large skillet, cook the potatoes in oil over medium – high heat for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Add the broccoli, ham, garlic and dry soup mix.
Reduce the heat to low, cover with a lid and cook for about 20 – 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Transfer into a serving dish and serve while warm.
Number of Servings: 4 servings of garlic roasted red potatoes with ham.