Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Everybody loves potatoes! You will love this recipe for garlic roasted potatoes. With simple & easily peeled garlic, this recipe is quick and fun to make.
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 bulb of fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary
- 2 pounds of potatoes
- 6 cups of water
- Coarse sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Scrub and wash the potatoes, then cut into large chunks. Pat to dry and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to about 450 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large saucepan, bring 6 cups of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and oil for about 1 minute. Remove from heat and drain. Transfer potatoes onto a baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic and rosemary over medium-low heat for about 1 minute, do not let the garlic brown at this point.
- Coat the potatoes with the olive oil – garlic mixture and cook in the oven for about 20 minutes. Flip the potatoes to the other side and continue cooking for another 10 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and season with salt and black pepper as desired. Transfer into serving dish. Serve.
Number of Servings: 6 to 8 servings of garlic roasted potatoes.