Ever found yourself with too much leftover rice than you could handle? Prolong your leftover rice’s life and transform it to be even yummier with this garlic rice recipe.
- 1 cup of leftover long grain rice
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Table salt
- 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- In a medium-sized pan, heat the oil and add the butter to melt for medium heat.
- Sauté the garlic for about 1 to 3 minutes, or until brown and fragrant.
- Pour the rice and sprinkle with salt as desired. Stir well to combine and cook for about 5 minutes to heat the rice.
- Transfer to serving plate and serve while warm.
Number of Servings: 1 serving of garlic rice.