Garlic Pasta Sauce with Parmesan on Angel Hair Pasta
This dish can stand on its own, but also goes great with add-ons like garlic shrimp or Hungarian franks.
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 16 ounces of angel hair pasta
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup of parsley, chopped
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- Ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled garlic cloves.
- Cook the pasta per package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic for about 2 – 3 minutes, or until aromatic.
- Add the parsley and cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Stir well to coat the pasta with olive oil.
- Transfer the pasta into serving plates. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve while hot.
Number of Servings: 6 servings of garlic pasta sauce with parmesan on angel hair pasta.