Look no further, for here is the perfect chicken wings recipe. Perfect addition to make your movie marathon nights, football snacks or as an addition to your dinner table. You’ll find yourself reaching out and fighting for the last piece of wings. I say, dibs!
For the Chicken
- 5 pounds of chicken wings
- 1 cup of all – purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of red pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon of table salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
For the Glaze
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of ginger root, grated
- ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes, crushed
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients for the glaze and slowly bring to a simmer by frequent stirring over medium high heat for about 5 minutes, or until the brown sugar is dissolved. Set aside and let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the chicken wings in a zip lock bag together with pepper sauce, oil, salt and pepper. Shake well to coat the chicken wings evenly.
- Open the ziplock bag and add the all – purpose flour. Shake well until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Line two baking sheets with heavy – duty oil and spray with non – stick cooking spray.
- Bake the chicken wings for about 30 minutes, and turn them over to bake for 20 to 30 minutes more, or until chicken wings are golden brown or juice of chicken runs clear.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and toss with the glaze. Add Parmesan.
- Transfer chicken into serving dishes. Serve.
Number of Servings: 20 servings of garlic parmesan wings.