Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Parmesan is usually associated with quaint restaurant dishes. Feel like a professional chef with this relatively easy to follow recipe for garlic Parmesan chicken.
- 1 pound of chicken breasts
- 1 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of fresh peeled garlic, grated
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of table salt
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Wash and clean the chicken breasts. Pat to try and set aside.
- Combine the flour, garlic and parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Season with a few sprinkles of salt and black pepper as desired.
- Roll the chicken in the mixture and then roll again in a flat dish filled panko bread crumbs.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and add the butter to melt at medium-high heat.
- Pan sear the chicken breasts at about 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly. Transfer to a serving platter and serve.
Number of Servings: 2 to 3 servings of garlic parmesan chicken.