Garlic Monkey Bread
This simple garlic monkey bread recipe tastes as good as it smells. You can eat this on its own, but it’s also wonderful paired with a plateful of pasta.
- 1 tablespoon of garlic, finely minced
- 12 ounces of refrigerated biscuits
- 2 tablespoons of margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- ½ cup of spaghetti sauce
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled garlic cloves.
- Preheat the oven to about 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Separate the biscuits and cut into quarters. Add the margarine, parmesan cheese, garlic and seasoning in a medium – sized bowl until well combined.
- Add the biscuits to the bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Place the coated biscuits in a greased round pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 – 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before transferring into a wire rack.
- Serve bread with warm spaghetti sauce.
Number of Servings: 10 servings of garlic monkey bread.