Movie marathon nights can’t get any better than with a serving, or two of this addicting and yummy sweet potato fries that’s sure to have a permanent place in your pantry.
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- ¾ cup of mayonnaise
- 5 pieces of sweet potatoes, cut into sticks
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled garlic cloves.
- Arrange the sweet potato fries into a foil lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake the sweet potato fries for about 30 – 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the basil, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic, and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the baked sweet potato fries with the basil salt and transfer into a serving dish.
- Serve with the garlic – mayonnaise dip.
Number of Servings: 4 to 6 servings of garlic mayonnaise with sweet potatoes fries.