Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
Finally, a guilt – free way to cut calories and enjoy your veggies with every meal. This recipe is great for people who are on a constant look out with their food intake.
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 head of medium sized cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup of chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt
- Ground black pepper
- Rosemary, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled garlic cloves.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the chopped cauliflower. Boil for about 8 – 10 minutes and drain well.
- Add cauliflower into a food processor and add chicken stock, cheese, olive oil, yogurt and garlic.
- Process until mixture is smooth. Add a pinch of salt, pepper and rosemary and stir to combine well.
- Serve immediately.
Number of Servings: 4 servings of garlic mashed cauliflower.