The secret to damn good mash potatoes is the effort you put into them, so no matter how convenient those instant packs are, do not use them at all costs. After all, it doesn’t take rocket science to whip up a batch of delicious mashed potatoes at the comfort of your own home.
- 1 head of garlic, roasted
- 2 pounds of potatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 4 ounces of goat cheese
- ½ cup of milk
- 6 tablespoons of scallions, chopped
- Ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled garlic cloves.
- In a large pot, bring the potatoes to a boil for about 20 minutes. Drain and mash the potatoes roughly.
- Add the butter, goat cheese, milk, garlic and scallions. Mix well until evenly distributed.
- Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve.
Number of Servings: 6 servings garlic mash potatoes with cheese and scallions.