Garlic Green Beans
Are you having a hard time feeding your kids healthy food? Try this tasty treat with garlic green beans.
- 1 pound of green beans
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of fresh minced garlic
- 1 and ½ tablespoons of melted butter
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Wash the green beans and place in a medium sized saucepan with water. Bring to a boil for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until the beans are a little tender.
- Drain the beans. Set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter in the same saucepan and sauté the garlic until slightly browned. Add the green beans continue sautéing for about 2 to 4 minutes, until desired doneness of beans is achieved.
- Remove saucepan from the heat and transfer into serving dish. Spoon over the remaining ½ tablespoon of butter over beans.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired. Serve.
Number of Servings: 4 servings of garlic green beans.