Up the ante with this ingenious and delicious take on French fries. You will love the depths of flavour the butter – garlic concoction will leave in your palate when you eat garlic fries.
- 3 medium—sized potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons of fresh garlic, finely minced
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Scrub and wash the potatoes. Cur into long, rectangular French fry shapes
- Preheat the oven to about 450 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss everything until potatoes are well coated.
- Cover 1 to 2 cookie sheets with aluminium foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray and place the potatoes in a single layer on the cookie sheets.
- Bake the potato fries for about 10 minutes, and flip the fries to the other side and cook for another 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted butter. Toss the fries with the butter – garlic mixture. Serve.
Number of Servings: 2 to 3 servings of garlic fries.