This is a perfect accompaniment to your afternoon tea time, or while snuggled comfortably reading your favourite book. The distinct garlic flavour leaves you reaching for another cracker to dip until you’ve wiped your plate clean!
- ½ tablespoon of roasted garlic, finely minced
- ¾ cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon of red pepper, crushed
- ½ tablespoon of parsley, dried
- German crackers
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, red pepper and parsley in a medium – sized bowl. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow the flavors to marry.
- Serve with German crackers.
- Add the tomatoes, peas and cheese, stir for about 3 more minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the tortellini and the sautéed ingredients together. Refrigerate.
- Serve once tortellini is slightly chilled.
Number of Servings: 1 cup garlic dipping sauce on German crackers..