This dish makes a flavourful addition to your ordinary dishes, and it is a beautiful garnish also. You can serve your family this tasty and savoury side dish with so many meals. It’s sure to be loved by everyone.
- 1 bunch of chives,
- Heads of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoons of diluted soba noodle sauce
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Wash and cut the garlic chives into about 3 centimetres in length.
- In a medium-sized pot, bring the garlic chives to a boil over medium high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the diluted soba sauce and reduce the heat to low, let it simmer for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the grated ginger and stir thoroughly to combine the ingredients. Remove from heat.
- Transfer the garlic spread into a small serving bowl and serve.
Number of Servings: 1 serving of garlic chives.