Garlic Chicken Pasta Marinara
This garlic chicken pasta marinara recipe is just bursting with flavour that everyone who’ll try this will not help but love it.
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 chicken breast fillets, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 onion, shredded
- 28 ounces of crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic and lightly browned.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 10 minutes, add the onion and continue to cook for another 10 minutes until the chicken slices are nicely browned.
- Add the tomatoes, basil, salt, black pepper, red pepper and oregano. Cover with a lid and simmer for about 8 – 10 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over cooked pasta, and serve while still hot.
- Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the cheese is melted and the grits are set.
4 servings of garlic chicken pasta marinara.