You will surely fall head-over-heels in love with this dish. Imagine savoury, baked garlic chicken with a sugary glaze. It is sweet but only contains 188 calories per chicken breast to boot! It’s very healthy, you will love its juicy, mouth-watering, and deliciousness. Ten out of ten garlic lovers will approve.
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh peeled garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup of light brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon of water
- 4 pieces of chicken breasts/ 1 pound, Boneless is recommended
- Table or sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Preheat your oven to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using an aluminium foil, fully line a baking dish and lightly coat it with non-stick spray.
- Using a non-stick pan, add the extra virgin olive oil and sauté the garlic for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until the garlic turns a little brown.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour in the brown sugar and water. Stir to combine well.
- Wash the chicken breasts and pat dry with a kitchen towel
- Place the chicken breasts on the baking dish. Using a pastry brush, cover the chicken with the garlic and brown sugar concoction.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and black pepper as desired.
- Bake the chicken breasts for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked. To avoid overdoing the chicken, check after 15 minutes.
- Transfer baked garlic chicken on a serving dish and drizzle any leftover garlic and brown sugar glaze. Best served immediately.
Number of Servings: 3 – 4 servings of garlic chicken.