Garlic Butter Sauce for Pasta
A rich and tasty garlic butter sauce for pasta. Best served with a great sprinkling of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ tablespoon of dried basil
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan, and add the garlic to sauté for about 1 – 2 minutes or until aromatic.
- Add the dried oregano and basil and stir until heated through.
- Serve immediately with a serving of your choice of pasta.
1 serving of garlic butter sauce for pasta.