Garlic Bread Pizza
Can't get the idea of pizza off your mind? Don’t torture yourself. Have your own adventure in the kitchen with this scrumptious garlic bread pizza recipe.
1 fresh pizza dough
- 16 ounces of shredded mozzarella
- 2 bulbs of fresh garlic, or roasted if prefered
- Tomato sauce seasoned to flavor
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon of dried oregano
- Corn meal or dry flour
- Olive oil
- Pepper to taste
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Preheat the oven to about 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Generously dust your pizza pan with corn meal and place the pizza dough to fit the pizza pan appropriately.
- Top the pizza dough with roasted or fresh garlic, mozzarella cheese, table salt, oregano and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Garlic bread pizza is best served hot.
Number of Servings: 8 servings of garlic bread pizza.