Garlic Barbecued Beef Brisket
If you’re new to cooking, then this is a great one for you. You will look and feel like a chef with this easy, barbecued garlic beef brisket recipe.
For the beef
- 2 pounds of beef brisket
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp sea salt
For the sauce
- ¼ cup of mustard
- ½ cup of catsup
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 4 cloves of fresh peeled garlic, grated
- 1 bulb of onion, fine chop
- 6 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp of dried basil
- 1 tbsp of dried oregano
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- In a large pot, simmer the beef brisket with water and about 1 tablespoon of salt for about 30 to 45 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat and drain the water. Let cool.
- Preheat the grill at about 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the ingredients of the sauce together in a medium sized bowl.
- Place the beef on the grill and baste with the sauce using a pastry brush. Grill and cook the beef for about 5 minutes to 10 minutes, or until grill marks appear on the bottom side.
- Flip the beef and cook the other side. Avoid not to overcook the beef brisket.
- Remove from grill and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve.
Number of Servings: 3 to 4 servings of garlic beef brisket.