Baked veal that’s just hot out of the oven is ridiculously so moist and flavorful. This recipe is easy to prepare as you almost always have the ingredients on hand. The preparation time for this dish is fairly quick. It is great for those occasions when houseguests are in town. They will love how you have fed them. Delicious with lots of baked yams as the side.
- 8 veal cutlets
- 4 cloves of fresh peeled garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- ¼ teaspoon of table or sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of light brown sugar
- 8 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash and clean the veal cutlets, pat with kitchen towel to dry.
- Place veal cutlets on a large baking pan.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine the fresh garlic, cumin, salt, black pepper, curry powder, oregano, brown sugar and olive oil together.
- Rub the mixture all over the veal cutlets evenly.
- Place the coated veal cutlets inside the oven and cook for about 45 to 50 minutes. Check until the veal’s juices runs clear.
- Transfer baked veal cutlet into serving dish and drizzle individually with balsamic vinegar. Best served fresh out of the oven.
Number of Servings: 4 servings of garlic baked veal cutlets.