This easy recipe of tasty grilled salmon is totally out of this world. You will find yourself thinking about this dish all the time. Salmon is a great fish for grilling, and is ideal for those who are eating healthy. You can pair this with grilled asparagus and a glass of wine of for the perfect evening.
- 4 pieces of 6 ounce salmon steaks
- Ground black pepper
- 2 cloves of fresh peeled garlic, pressed
- Table or sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Preheat the grill to a high setting
- In a small dish, combine the black pepper, salt, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic together.
- Wash the salmon and pat to dry.
- Rub the garlic and herb oil all over the salmon steaks. Flip and repeat procedure on the same side.
- Spray the grill with non – stick pray and place the salmon steaks.
- Cover and grill the salmon for about 10 minutes on each side, or until golden and tender.
- Remove salmon steaks from the grill and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve.
Number of Servings: 4 servings of garlic and pepper crusted grilled salmon.