Try this cold garlic and ginger soba noodles recipe, it’s great to take for lunch at school, work or for picnics. The delicious peanut sauce just prefects the dish to new levels! We hope it makes your day bright and happy.
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 6 ounces of soba noodles
- ½ cup ofpeanut butter
- ¼ cup of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of lime zest
- ½ cup of cilantro, chopped and divided
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced1 carrot, grated
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Handful of peanuts, for garnishing
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Rinse in cold water, drain and set aside.
- Add the peanut butter, vinegar, maple syrup, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, lime zest and cilantro in a food processor. Puree until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add 2 - 3 tablespoons of water, if desired.
- Toss the noodles, cucumber, bell pepper, carrot and peanut butter mixture together. Transfer into a serving dish.
- Add the broccoli, corn and green peas and stir the rice occasionally for about 5 – 8 minutes.
- Garnish with peanuts, serve chilled.
4 servings of garlic and ginger cold noodles and peanut sauce.