The garlic dip is the perfect accompaniment to potato fries, wedges, and even sandwiches. Serve this fantastic garlic aioli recipe at your next party and everyone will love it!
- 3 bulb of fresh peeled garlic
- ¾ cup of plain mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Table salt
- Ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Finely mince using a knife or a food processor.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the garlic mayo, and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper as desired and mix everything until well incorporated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes, at the minimum to let the garlic flavour infuse with the mayonnaise. Serve.
Number of Servings: 1 cup of garlic aioli sauce.