Creamy Garlic Dressing on Spinach Salad
You’ll never buy a ready to use salad dressing again, once you get a taste of this sinful, heady and absolutely addicting creamy garlic dressing.
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of sour cream
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 stalks of green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- Spinach, rinsed and chopped into bite – sized pieces
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk and sugar in a small bowl.
- Add the green onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to marry.
- Serve as dressing for spinach
15 servings or about 1 and ½ cups.