Coconut Garlic Chicken with Lime
Do you like to eat like a king or queen? Well, let me introduce to you a dish that’s a royal feast. The fragrant smell of the chicken alone is a symphony.
- 4 pieces of chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 15 ounces can of coconut milk
- 6 cloves of fresh peeled garlic, minced
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- Ground black pepper
- Table or sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 and ½ teaspoon of chili flakes, optional
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Using a non – stick skillet, heat the coconut oil at medium high heat
- Wash the chicken meat and pat to dry.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and sauté in the skillet for about 2 minutes.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and fresh garlic.
- Reduce the liquid until almost gone and then pour the coconut milk and lime juice.
- Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook the chicken while stirring occasionally.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until the liquid thickens.
- Season with salt, pepper and chili flakes as desired.
- Transfer into a serving dish, top with cilantro. Serve.
Number of Servings: 4 servings.