Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
Create the most sumptuous dish that you have ever tasted with this simple yet amazing cheesy garlic bread recipe.
- 1 loaf of bread, unsliced
- 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons of fresh peeled garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Preheat the oven to about 500 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bread into 4 equal portions and using a pastry brush, spread butter all over the sliced bread.
- Evenly sprinkle the minced garlic on the bread.
- Combine the thyme, oregano, parsley and 2 cheeses in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly on the bread as well.
- Bake the bread for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is slightly melted. Remove from the oven and transfer into serving dish. Serve.
Number of Servings: 4 servings of cheesy garlic bread.