Grilled Garlic Tuna
BBQ delights are super healthy and full of flavour. Whip up this grilled garlic tuna for your next meal Your family will pat you on the back for a job well done.
- 2 pounds of tuna, divided into 4 cuts
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 and ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ cup of light soy sauce
- 1 small sized ginger, grated
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic, minced and 1 separate clove of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup of lime juice
- 3 tablespoons of dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Wash the tuna and pat to dry.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and marinate the tuna for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your grill to about 350 to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place your tuna belly down and sprinkle the minced garlic all over.
- Grill your tuna for about 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked and flaky. Remember to constantly brushing with the marinade.
- Remove from grill, and transfer on serving dish. Serve.
Number of servings: 4 servings of grilled garlic tuna.