Garlic White Wine Sauce
What better to go with pasta than garlic white wine sauce? This recipe will make you realize what you’ve been missing out on.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh garlic, minced
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of tarragon
- 8 ounces of mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup of dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan and sauté the garlic for about 2 minutes, or until brown and fragrant.
- Add the tarragon and mushrooms and continue cooking for about 3 minutes more, or until the mushrooms dark in color.
- Pour the white wine and simmer for 1 minute. Add flour and stir constantly for about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken broth and sprinkle with pepper as desired.
- Continue to stir until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and pour over pasta. Serve.
Number of Servings: 4 servings garlic white wine sauce.