Garlic Pasta Noodles
Sometimes, less is more. With this garlic pasta noodles recipe, I’m sure you will agree. The noodles can be used with any of your favorite sauces.
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 8 bulbs of fresh garlic, minced
- 1 pound of pasta
- 6 cups of chicken stock
- 4 ounces of parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 and ½ cup of cream
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Melt butter in a large stock pot and add olive oil. Sauté the garlic for about 1 minute, or until brown and aromatic.
- Pour the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta in to pot and cook according to package instruction. Once cooked, reserve ¼ cup of the liquid in a separate bowl.
- Reduce the heat to low, and add in the parmesan cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and add the cream, mix until cream is evenly blended into the garlic pasta noodles. Serve.
Number of Servings: 8 Servings of garlic pasta noodles.