Garlic makes everything better. Why? It can even amp up the normal, boring mustard. Try this recipe with your next hotdog, sandwich or snack!
- 1 bulb of fresh peeled garlic
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- Table salt
- Ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Mince in a food processor until the desired fineness is achieved.
- Add the minced garlic and Dijon mustard in a bowl.
- Sprinkle as desired with salt and black pepper, mix until the ingredients are well combined. Serve.
Number of Servings: Good for 2 pounds meat marinade with garlic mustard.