Fondues are always an instant hit in any party. Imagine a heady concoction of chocolate or cheese just waiting for you to slather into any food of your liking. Well even better is a rich garlic cream sauce for your fondue. You can go as safe or as quirky as you want! Speaking for quirky, try this for your next smashing party.
- 20 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1 pound of mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons of parsley, finely chopped
- Fine salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Add your desired amount of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover the bowl with a clear, cling wrap and refrigerate overnight to allow the flavors to marry
- Take the sauce from the refrigerator and allow the sauce to reach room temperature.
- Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the cheese is melted and the grits are set.
- You may opt to add more soy sauce to reach your desired consistency for the sauce.
8 – 10 servings garlic cream sauce for fondue.