To whip up the perfect scrambled egg, all you need are three things; low heat, a good egg, and a little patience. Those that are patient will be rewarded with the fluffiest, yummiest, scrambled eggs for breakfast with this recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- ¼ cup of whole milk
- 1 clove of fresh peeled garlic, minced
- ¼ cup of cilantro, chopped
- Table salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of Parmesan cheese, grated
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Break eggs into a bowl.
- Whisk the eggs together with the sour cream, milk and minced garlic for 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- Add cilantro and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Melt the butter in a non – stick skillet over low heat.
- Pour the egg mixture onto the skillet and stir constantly.
- Remove the skillet from the stove while egg is still a little creamy, sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top. Serve.
Number of Servings: 2 servings of eggs.