Did you know that pasta can be enjoyed either warm or cold? Try shaking up your usual pasta meals with this deliciously chilled recipe. This garlic butter shrimp on chilled cheese tortellini recipe is a party in your mouth. We hope you love it!
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 9 ounces of cheese tortellini
- ¾ cup of butter
- 1 pound of shrimp, shelled and deveined
- ½ pound of tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1 cup of frozen peas, thawed
- 1/ cup of parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- Cook the tortellini as instructed on the package. Once cooked, rinse tortellini in cold water and drain well. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet and sauté garlic until aromatic.
- Add the shrimp and sauté for about 2 – 3 minutes or until the shrimp changes color.
- Add the tomatoes, peas and cheese, stir for about 3 more minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the tortellini and the sautéed ingredients together. Refrigerate.
- Serve once tortellini is slightly chilled.
4 servings of garlic butter shrimp.