Garlic Broccoli - Sweet and Caramelized with Gnocchi
This recipe will be an instant hit with the kids, even though it has veggies. They will thank for them! From the chewy gnocchi to the caramelized and lightly sweet broccoli, what’s not to like?
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ¾ pounds of broccoli , trimmed
- 16 ounces of gnocchi, cooked
- ¼ cup of cooking liquid from gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of red pepper, crushed
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese, shredded
- Open your Garlic Shaker®. Toss an entire head of garlic into it. Close the lids. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Open a lid. Pour out the peeled cloves.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cooked the broccoli for about 4 minutes. Drain.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and sauté for about 3 minutes or until aromatic and caramelized. Add the broccoli, gnocchi and reserved liquid. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and red pepper and stir to combine.
- Transfer the cooked gnocchi into 4 bowls and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese.
- Best served immediately.
4 servings of garlic broccoli.